BUILDING MY LAGOS PHOTO GALLERY

11:57 pm

We all know that Lagos is one of the most photogenic cities in Nigeria, so much so that it is tough to take a bad photo. If you follow me on instagram you'd have noticed my struggle with being a cool keed scenic photographer. I love Lagos undoubtedly and I enjoy taking off-hand photos with my phone.

This year I haven't been taking as much photos as I'd have liked but I'm using this post as a motivation to myself , soon I'll have a Lagos Visual diary post up periodically.
I found this really cool post from Buzznigeria.com that gave me a lot of fun ideas of where to go and take cool shots in Lagos,(just for the gram fun) check it out HERE
Scroll down to view some of my favourite pictures I've taken so far
All photos taken by me with a Samsung s5







You Might Also Like

3 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard